ADULT PSYCHIATRY PHYSICIAN
North West, Minnesota
Board Elegible/Board Certified
This is an integrated health system serving patients in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Idaho. Organization began fully integrating operations in the summer of 2010, bringing together the resources of its member organizations which resulted with it being accredited as an Accountable Care Organization by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
Health System combines the strengths and talents of 12,800 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners, whose mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood.
The organization, which includes many catholic facilities, is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork. The organization delivers on its promise to be “Here With You” in 17 hospitals, 66 clinics, 5 ambulance services, eight long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities and one research institute.
In the West Region you will find a mix of picturesque small towns and major metropolitan areas. Landscapes are equally diverse, from the beauty of the prairies to lakes, rivers and woods. There's truly something for everyone. In the center of one of North America's most productive agricultural regions sits our practice in need of your services. Located in Northwest Minnesota this community boasts that it has access to over 412 lakes within 25 miles of its city limits. Nestled in the gently rolling hills of west central Minnesota's Lake Country, it is known for its top rated school system and excellent parks and recreation. The county seat offers its residents a vast array of opportunities in terms of shopping and entertainment as well as economic development and community growth. Small communities in this region represent the best of rural America. Great school systems, affordable housing and all around quality of life make these towns ideal places to live and to raise a family.
PSYCHIATRY DEPARTMENT PRACTICE SPECIFICS
- Join the Behavioral Health Department which includes: 1 Psychiatrist, 2 Psychologists (1 part-time child), 1 Psychotherapist and 1 Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
- Provide adult psychiatry services (age 18+) in the outpatient clinic setting; ability to see under age 18 if desired
- Conduct nursing home rounds 1-2 times per month
- The department does not provide after hours call coverage to the hospital or ED. The department provides ED and inpatient consultations upon limited request. The local crises team provides support to ED patients.
- Outreach opportunities at other Health clinics within daytime driving distance
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future in the Outpatient Setting
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Generous compensation and benefit package including
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
For more information please contact: Tim Wieben, CMPE Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc. Ofc: 800-498-5404 Cell: 701-391-3056 Twieben.email@example.com