One of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the US is seeking a Psychiatry Medical Director for their Behavioral Health division.
- Oversee a highly qualified physician staff at multiple facilities
- Administrative and clinical duties
- Provide quality care for adolescents, adults and older adults in inpatient, outpatient and residential settings
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and malpractice
- 39 paid days off annually
- Startup bonus and moving expenses
Grand Rapids is Michigan's 2nd largest city, with a metro-area population of 1.3 million and was named one of the New York Times Top 52 places to go in 2016. Located on the Grand River, just 30 miles east of Lake Michigan, this city will constantly surprise and delight you. Grand Rapids offers word-class experiences made easy, affordable and friendly.
Contact: Neal Fenster