One of the largest free-standing behavioral health providers in the US is seeking an Inpatient Psychiatry Medical Director.
- Opportunity to develop and grow your professional career
- Provide leadership in one of the largest free-standing psychiatric hospitals in the nation- 200 licensed beds with an affiliation with the Michigan State University Division of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health.
- Newly Opened Psychiatry Residency Program
- Seeking candidates with a passion for research, development and collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and malpractice
- 39 paid days off annually
- Startup bonus and moving expenses
Grand Rapids is Michigan's 2nd largest city, with a metro-area population of 1.3 million and was named one of the New York Times Top 52 places to go in 2016. Located on the Grand River, just 30 miles east of Lake Michigan, this city will constantly surprise and delight you. Grand Rapids offers word-class experiences made easy, affordable and friendly.
Contact: Neal Fenster