Brand new, inpatient, Dual Diagnosis Unit ideally situated on the Connecticut - Massachusetts border in southern Worcester County seeks a Psychiatric Inpatient Medical Director who will be responsible for providing services to adults with mental health, substance abuse or co-occurring disorders. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an expanding group and lay the foundations for the future of mental health care.
MEDICAL DIRECTOR INCENTIVES:
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Collegial medical staff including advanced nurse specialists, nurses, social workers, and mental health counselors
- Brand new unit scheduled to open in Jan/2017
- All scripts EMR
MEDICAL DIRECTOR BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance
- PTO + Holidays
- Retirement plan
MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF PSYCHIATRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Prefer at least 5 years of in-patient psychiatric experience, with at least two years of experience in a supervisory role with other providers.
- Prefer candidates with Addiction fellowship training or other advanced training in substance use disorders.
- Must have valid DEA and X number or be willing to obtain X number for suboxone prescribing
ABOUT THE LOCATION: The Webster area is home to small-town suburban communities and rich colonial history. Choose from excellent schools and family oriented towns, and enjoy the arts and cultural amenities. Visit historic Sturbridge Village and enjoy four seasons of year round sports and activities. Just one hour from Boston, Providence, Hartford, and Springfield and easy drive to the coast, Cape Cod, and the mountains.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3