Our client is a Joint Commission accredited Department of Public Health hospital located in Tewksbury, Massachusetts - 20 miles north of Boston. Providing treatment for a longer-term and more intensive inpatient psychiatric treatment for DMH-eligible patients, and they also provide forensic evaluations of criminal defendants for the Massachusetts judicial system. This hospital is currently seeking for a Psychiatrist comfortable with treating medically complex behaviorally challenged patients.
- Competitive salary of $185-210K
- No call or little call choice
- Physician autonomy - be in charge of clinical decisions and administrative decisions
- Specialty consultation available on site
- Work with excellent and personable group of psychiatrists
PSYCHIATRY PHYSICIAN BENEFITS:
- Full benefit package
- 6 weeks' PTO
- CME time and allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision health insurance
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Psychiatry Physician
- J1 Visas Accepted
- Comfortable with treating medically complex behaviorally challenged patients
ABOUT THE LOCATION: Cultural attractions abound in the community and surrounding area, including a variety of performing arts, museums, and historical sites. Professional minor league baseball and hockey can be viewed at nearby venues. The region offers a myriad of opportunities to explore and enjoy the great outdoors. Whether it’s hitting the links at one of the world class golf courses, hiking or cross country skiing along the many trails running through conservation lands, or canoeing along a pristine river nearby, there’s something for everyone. Widely regarded for its high quality schools and community spirit, this area has evolved into a highly desirable community.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4