Seeking a BC/BE Adult and/or Geriatric Psychiatrist to join an expanding regional behavioral health hospital unit. The Psychiatrists are responsible for oversight of the behavioral health programs as well as for the monitoring and evaluation of quality assurance. The Psychiatrists will provide direct psychiatric services through comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning and treatment of patients assigned to the units at each location.
- Salary - up to $250K for an experienced physician
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Loan repayment
- 4 weeks’ vacation plus 10 holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Call Every other weekend
- Phone Call every other night
- 12 sick days
- 5 days CME ($2500)
- Medical Directorships are available for qualified candidates
- Strong medical back up through a strong collaborative effort with our Hospitalist program
- Open to new grads and experienced providers
- 20 bed unit that is expanding in 2016
The Hospital’s Elder Behavioral Health Services (EBHS) provides a multidisciplinary, integrative approach for treating older adults, age 55 and over, with behavioral, psychiatric or neuropsychiatric difficulties that require hospitalization.
Great location just 30 minutes to Boston, Providence or scenic Cape Cod, serving patients and families in southeastern Massachusetts.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3