An outpatient psychiatrist is needed for this small, family friendly community 20 minutes east of Springfield, Massachusetts. Right off the Mass Turnpike and just over an hour from Boston, this community hospital offers 9 weeks PTO to allow you to enjoy everything New England has to offer 4 seasons of the year.
You'll be treating an adult population and working a flexible work schedule. Call is negotiable and compensated separately, allowing for additional income. You'll receive a competitive compensation matching MGMA standards and a production bonus based on RVUs. You'll also get full benefits with LTD/STD insurance provided, a sign-on bonus, retirement plan, and student loan repayment. Teaching is also available. Also be aware that part-time positions are available.
H1B visa holders are welcome to apply.
We at CompHealth work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find great jobs in great locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this job, please contact Rory Tully at 203-663-9387 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed adult psychiatry position
- Call is negotiable and compensated separately
- Will consider BE/BC - must be BC within 5 years of completing residency
- Outpatient work
- Full and part-time work available
- Academic work with UMass
- Flexible work schedule
- Will consider H1B candidates
- Salary matching MGMA standards
- Production bonus based on RVUs
- Comprehensive benefits with LTD/STD insurance
- 9 weeks PTO, sign-on bonus, and retirement plan
- Relocation repayment and student loan repayment