Few places have the allure of Boston, a big city with small town appeal. From Legal Sea Foods to Little Italy, from Fenway Park to the Boston Common, it's all Beantown to those who've been lucky enough to spend any time there.
A new adult psychiatry opportunity has opened on the southern outskirts of Boston. Just hop the T and you're in the city in 30 minutes. The position is with an inpatient unit that cares for male, female, and transgender patients 18 years of age and older who need targeted, specifically designed treatment. Your workdays will be Monday through Friday, and you'll have no designated call. Should you choose to take call, you'll earn additional income.
You'll be employed with a competitive salary based on your background and experience. You'll also earn full benefits, plenty of PTO, and the ability to purchase stock options.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
To learn more about this job, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203-663-9397 or email me at email@example.com
- 100% adult, inpatient psychiatry
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call
- Employed position, open due to growth
- Must be BC/BE in psychiatry
- Massachusetts license will bolster your candidacy
- Competitive salary based on experience and background
- Additional income for taking call
- Full benefits, ample PTO, and CME time
- Stock options
- Paid malpractice and 401K with match