- F/T Adult inpatient Psychiatrist
- Hospital Employed
- Join well-established, collegial team of two
- Inpatient care within 13-bed, acute psychiatric unit
- Consultations for Med/Surg, ICU, Women’s Health and ED
- ECT certification or interest in becoming certification upon hire is desirable
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Relocation expenses
- Picturesque sea coast, home to prestigious Bowdoin College
SOUTHERN MAINE COAST: 25 miles north of Portland, at the heart of Maine’s Coastal region and sitting on the northern rim of Casco Bay. The town has twice been cited by Money magazine as one of the top communities in the U.S. in which to retire. Proximity to the ocean and mountains attract lovers of the outdoors to our area as well. The islands in Casco Bay are sometimes called the Calendar Islands, a reference to the popular claim that there are 365. The greater area offers abundant cultural opportunities, both on the Bowdoin College campus (one of the premier liberal arts schools in the country) and through arts organizations like the Mid Coast Symphony Orchestra and Chocolate Church Arts Center. Just north of Brunswick, the city of Bath is home to the Maine Maritime Museum, as befits a former shipbuilding capital. Neighboring Freeport is a popular shopping destination, home to L.L.Bean. The larger cosmopolitan area of Portland is a 30-minute drive south and Boston is a 1+ hour drive.
Health Search New England
Reference Job # 21069
Contact for details and send your CV! Your CV will only be sent with your permission.
Not interested? Please forward to a colleague.