ThePsychiatry Teamat Enterprise Medical Recruitinginvites you to join the largest healthcare organization in Western Kansas and play a key part in building a psychiatry program. Along with the great salary guarantee, this opportunity allows you to grow both personally and professionally as you develop the program. With a large, built in primary care referral base and a great need in the community, you can expect a thriving practice from the start. Staff level opportunities as well.
- The positionoffers a very market competitive guaranteed base and signing bonus
- Studentloan repayment and potential for signing bonus
- Benefits include: medical/dental and long-term disability
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Paid malpractice insurance, Vacation-Four weeks and major holidays, CME and moving expenses
- Interest in addiction medicine and or geriatrics would be ideal
- Can accommodate visa candidates
This family friendly community is located in Western Kansas where "quality of life" is valued. This truly is an ideal place to live and work. The area offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system. A wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational attractions are available locally and within the area. The community is known for its progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities.
Contact: Neal Fenster