Psychiatrist needed for growing Mid-West Hospital:
- 98% phone call/ split among 2 other providers.
- Incoming physician will do outpatient and crisis outreach to 2 centers in the area.
- Medical staff currently running the Behavior Health Unit are: 1 LMHC that sees Adolescents older and 1 ANRP that sees 18 and older.
- Breakdown of patients: 20% C & A, 60% Adult, 20% Geriatric
About the hospital:
- Outstanding critical access hospital. Our medical campus consists of our Hospital, Physicians Clinic, Outpatient Physician clinic, Wellness Center, Home Health and Hospice, and Elm Heights Care Center, a long-term care facility.
- Very hefty base salary upwards of $300,000+ for right physician
- Sign-on-bonus: starting at $20,000+
- Relocation: $10,000+
- CME $5,000
- Great Retirement/Health Benefits/Paid through hospital
- Full Malpractice and Tail Coverage
- Extra incentives: $1,000 year for 80% meeting attendance, $75.00 monthly cell phone+ Rvu component incorporated.
- Trail riding, Farmers Markets, Festivals, small coffee houses, quaint stores!
- Blue ribbon schools and voted in Money Magazine for 2016 as the 3rd top towns to live in America!
- Easy access to major metro within a 45 minute drive: Take in a show, Movie, fine dining, sports game or hop on a plane through our major hub and visit home for the holidays!