About the hospital and providers:
- Outstanding critical access hospital. Our medical campus consists of our Hospital, Physicians Clinic, Outpatient Physician clinic, Wellness Center, Home Health and Hospice, Essex Health Center, Fremont County Medical Center, and Elm Heights Care Center, a long-term care facility. We have a talented team of 300 employees including physicians.
- 45 minutes outside of Omaha Nebraska in South West Iowa.
- Rapidly growing Medical Center looking for their 1st Psychiatrist.
- Currently employed 1 LMHC that sees Adolescents older and 1 ANRP that sees 18 and older.
Breakdown of patients:
- 20% C & A
- 60% Adult
- 20% Geri
- We have a small IP unit about 12 beds with a low ADC.
- This position would be for our first Psychiatrist and would be a very open position. Firm job parameters have not been set yet, this in a position in progress.
- The provider would have a large part in creating and adding their expertise to the program.
- Very hefty base salary upwards of $300K+ for right physician
- $5,000 CME
- Great Retirement/Health Benefits
- Malpractice paid
- $1,000 year for 80% meeting attendance
- $75.00 monthly cell phone allotment
- VISA not Accepted
- BE or BC
Beautiful growing community:
- Beautiful downtown streetscape. Tour The Historical Museum, Wabash Arts Camp Murals, Park Gardens planted by the Home & Garden Club, Wabash Trace Trail and the Everly Brothers childhood home. Residents are proud of these local attractions and hope visitors take time to visit and enjoy!
- Fantastic Farmers Markets with great local grown veggies and fruits!
- Lots of festivals and carnivals and on the holidays lots of small town celebrations!
- Great place to raise a family, blue ribbon schools, many offerings on places of worship.
ACTIVITIES: Recreational and entertainment activities to participate in to improve the quality of life for residents and visitors. Whether it is visiting one of the citys 18 parks or walking/biking along the scenic Wabash Trace, you can appreciate the beauty and community we have to offer.