- 100% Outpatient - minimum 1 Call Day per month
- Option to obtain training in Inpatient and Child and Adolescent
- 220k, Sign-on and Relocation bonus, as well as a stipend for CME Full benefits package
- Board Certificated, Board Eligible, and J1/H1B applicants accepted
Living in a University Metro area
- Live and work in this perfectly-sized city voted to be a quarter-finalist in Americas Best Community contest, and named the 2010 "Community of the Year" by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
- Located in the gorgeous Wabash Valley, this city mixes a youthful vibe with the friendly charm of the Midwest.
- Enjoy the comforts of the city while you visit the many restaurants, galleries, museums, and theaters, as well as the natural beauty of Indiana with a canoe trip on the scenic Wabash River or a round of golf at one of six easily accessible golf courses.