Psychiatrist - Telemedicine
- Full-Time and Part-Time Available
- Flexible Schedule Options
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $190,000 to $220,000 Base Salary for Full-Time
- Equivalent Compensation for Part-Time
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Licensing Fees Paid
- Full Package Negotiable
- Work out of a regional office or from home.
- Practice headquartered in Chicago with regional offices in California and Indiana.
- Regional offices opening soon in Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Nebraska.
This is a dynamic, innovative psychiatric practice committed to eliminating mental healthcare shortages through the use of telemedicine. They allow psychiatrists, social workers, and other mental health professionals to work remotely via a HIPAA-compliant video platform.
This is a telemedicine position, with all work done via HIPAA-compliant software, including video-conferencing technology. Patients are located in primary care offices, correctional facilities, and other locations. The practice ensures that all technical aspects are handled seamlessly and psychiatrists encounter a smooth workflow to facilitate effective patient encounters.
Via telemedicine, the psychiatrists are able to provide a full spectrum of mental healthcare services.
This can be an excellent opportunity for providers seeking flexible full-time hours, as well as providers seeking supplemental part-time hours.
No experience is required; recent residents are welcome to apply.
- valid Illinois medical license or ability to obtain one (practice will pay for Illinois license)
- successful completion of a psychiatric residency
- clean background check
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
To learn more about Creative Healthcare Solutions, please visit our web site at www.chsrecruiting.com.