Chief Medical Officer - Psychiatry Physician - Illinois
Located near Springfield, IL
myPsychRecruiter is actively interviewing Child/Adolescent Physicians to be Chief Medical Officer for our client in Illinois. Our client is a 97-bed private behavioral health hospital providing treatment to Children and Adolescents. Services include inpatient and outpatient programs for general and specialty psychiatric and substance abuse treatment issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.The patient care and work environment is collegiate and there is great support in all clinical and administrative operations of the hospital.
Duties will include:
- Supervision to other physicians and clinical staff
- Program development
- Medical staff committee management
- Liaison activities with community referral sources.
- Quality improvement initiatives, risk management and service utilization management
- Direct patient care to include initial evaluations and assessments, treatment team leadership and daily/weekly care of patients under assignment
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- Sign On Bonus
- Matching 401(k), PTO, and CME
- Monday-Friday Schedule
Contact Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext:4 or email your confidential CV directly to Stephen@myPsychRecruiter.com
myPsychRecruiter specializes in Psychiatry and Psychology Recruitment Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or adding a provider to your practice, we can help. Visit www.myPsychRecruiter.com to view more opportunities nationwide.