As a valued member of the staff at this award winning hospital, you will experience:
- True team concept in caring for mental health patients
- Generous base salary plus incentives and benefits
- Join an existing practice with room to grow
- 12 bed in-patient unit serving the aging population
Rich in Quality of Life
This community is known for its charming Victorian neighborhoods with tree lined streets and its historic shopping district in downtown. Take a step back in history catching a matinee performance where the Marx Brothers once performed or stand on the very spot Lincoln debated Douglas back in 1858. But dont let the history fool you, this community offers a wide variety of shopping options, award winning restaurants, and modern conveniences making it a great place to call home.
Education is a top priority as evidenced by the Gold Education Award it received for the A.P. & Honors Curriculum offered in Public and Private Schools. It is also home to a Top 100 ranked Liberal Arts College
- 5 Golf Courses (1 PGA rated); 5 Tennis Courts
- 4 Lakes with Fishing, Boating and Residences
- 22 Public Parks & 20 Baseball Fields
Please reference PSY 4547
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.