Premier Teaching Hospital
- Hospital employed opportunity with competitive compensation package including base salary above MGMA median, full benefits, student loans, and sign-on bonus
- Adding a general adult psychiatrist to a staff of four psychiatrists for a very stable, well-respected health care system. Services including general psychiatric disorders of adults, as well as analytical psychotherapy, child and adolescent, geriatric, and detoxification.
- This is a clinical position with an excellent opportunity for those physicians interested in academics. The facility is known as one of the premier teaching hospitals in the U.S. and affiliated with a renowned medical school, psychiatrists on staff educate and mentor medical and nursing students.
- The whole staff works on a collegial team approach; those who constitute the treatment team include the psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, therapists, and medical students.
- Well-seasoned, experienced team - many of the staff members have practiced 15, 20, 25, or more years in psychiatry and many of those have served on this unit for a majority of their career.
Hospitable Historic City / Outstanding Quality of Life
- One hour drive to Atlanta, ninety minutes to the mountains, and a three hour drive to beaches.
- Perfect sized city to offer all the amenities needed for comfortable living without big city hassles of traffic and congestion
- Extremely affordable housing with a spectacular collection of beautifully restored antebellum and Victorian homes, or choose from modern subdivisions, and property with acreage or horse farm options
- Enjoy numerous museums, parks, festivals, concerts and sporting events
- Mild climate enables residents to enjoy outdoor leisure activities all year long such as water sports on large area lakes, fishing, hunting, hiking, tennis and golf
For more information about this opportunity, call Linda Dowling at 770-205-6700 or email LD@Recruit.MD (or complete request infomation section below)