MHM Services, Inc. is a leading national provider of quality mental healthcare services to over 17 state and local government institutions. In Georgia specifically, MHM has been a partner to The Georgia Department of Corrections for the past 18 years. Our success is credited to our elite team of mental health professionals who provide cutting edge mental health services to adult inmates with severe mental illnesses.
Currently seeking a board certified or board eligible psychiatrist for a full time opportunity at Valdosta State Prison to provide quality comprehensive psychiatric services to adult male inmates while working in a collaborative team with an elite team of MHM mental health professionals. Part or Full time opportunity with a flexible work schedule Monday through Friday. Telephonic call only.
Valdosta State Prison is located in Valdosta, Georgia 70 miles Northeast of Tallahassee, Florida. Within a 120 miles to the coast of Georgia and 3.5 hour drive to the coast of Florida.
**ADDITIONAL PRACTICE OPPORTUNITIES FOR PART TIME IN GEORGIA**
MHM offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to employee working 30 plus hours per week:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
- Short-term disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
Must have a Georgia License
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.