An child/adolescent psychiatrist is needed for a new position due to growth in a community less than an hour from Tampa, Florida. The community hosts spring training for the Detroit Tigers and provides access to 23 lakes for every type of boating, fishing and water sport. With 30 days of PTO, you have the time to enjoy the area or make excursions into nearby Tampa or Orlando.
The award winning facility offers a multidisciplinary team approach to patient care. As part of the team, you'll earn an attractive salary in this employed position with additional income available through RVUs. You'll work a Monday through Friday schedule and be free of call. Full benefits, paid malpractice, and 30 days of paid time off each year are all part of the package.
At CompHealth, we work with respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, our specialty teams, comprised of tenured professionals, will help you find just what you're looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Want to know more about this opportunity? Contact Nancy Montgomery at 203 663-9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Multidisciplinary staff
- No call
- Need to be board certified or eligible within 1 year of training
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Must have Florida licensure
- Exceptional salary
- Additional income through RVUs to be discussed.by client
- 30 days of paid time off each year
- Full medical benefits include LTD/STD insurance
- Paid malpractice and retirement plan