Minutes from the Gold Coast, one of Florida's outstanding behavioral treatment centers has need of an adult psychiatrist to join their collaborative team. You'll be part of a staff that creates a therapeutic environment to support competency restoration and psychiatric stabilization of voluntary patients. You'll work Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm or a 4 day week with any 4 days of your choosing. You have no call or weekend work. You'll earn a generous salary, full benefits, relocation assistance, 4 to 5 weeks PTO, and so much more.
You'll need to be board certified and Florida licensed.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203-663-9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Psychiatry
- Employed hospital position
- No call and no weekends
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Possible flexible schedule of 4 10-hour days, any days of your choosing
- Light patient load, 4 to 12 patients per day on a case-by-case basis
- 70% of the day spent in direct patient care, 30% meetings with patient teams
- Board certification required
- Generous salary and 401K retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice and sign-on bonus
- 4 to 5 weeks PTO
- Your own private office