- Employed position with guaranteed salary/production model plus Medical Director stipend
- Opportunity for both inpatient and outpatient care (existing inpatient unit for adult and geriatric patients) within an already established patient base
- Expansive opportunity for program development within your specific areas of interest
- Full benefits offered, including relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- The area&'s only full-service behavioral health program/facility, including IOP and PHP offerings
Key West is not just a great place to visit; it is a fabulous place to live. The island, being only a few square miles, has a small town atmosphere with a cosmopolitan flair. The laid back lifestyle, southern charm and Caribbean flavor are what make Key West what it is today. Diverse from its inception, Key West was established by a mix of English, Bahamian, Spanish and Cuban settlers. The island population and service area of over 55,000 (plus part-time residents and tourists) continues to support diversity through its live-and-let-live attitude.
We are very proud of our small city, and we work together to ensure that we retain a high quality of life. The island boasts one of the largest historic districts in the United States. Monroe County, the City of Key West, and the residents of the island are steadily restoring our public and private buildings with meticulous detail. Finally a trip to Key West would not be complete without witnessing a famous Key West sunset. Join the locals and visitors to bid the sun farewell at Mallory Square each night. Performers, vendors and artists are on hand to make it a complete Key West experience.
We truly believe Key West is paradise...you too can live in paradise!
For additional details, please contact:
Contact: Neal Fenster