People love Tampa, but not its traffic. If you're one of them, consider putting your child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship to work in this small hamlet. This family friendly town, full of quaint shops and charm, is an easy drive to Tampa and everything the city has to offer.
You'll put your C&A psychiatry background to work in an employed position with an outpatient setting. On occasion, you may see adults too. Your patient census will be about 15 per day with a call of 1:3. You'll work alongside other physicians, NPs, and PAs.
The compensation is competitive and negotiable, and you'll receive up to $50,000 in education loan repayment per year. In addition, you'll earn 3 weeks vacation with 9 paid holidays.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
To learn more, please contact Nancy Montgomery at 203-663-9416 or Nancy. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Employed position open due to population growth
- Must be willing to see adults on occasion
- Need to have C&A psychiatry fellowship and Florida license
- Call 1:3
- 15 patients daily
- Competitive compensation plus incentives
- Student loan repayment up to $50,000 annually
- 3 weeks of PTO plus 9 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision helath coverage
- $1,000 toward license renewal