Twenty minutes to Connecticut beaches, great shoreline restaurants and world-class casino resorts, Norwich is ideally located on Connecticut's eastern end.
An Associate Medical Director Psychiatry opportunity awaits the physician looking for a well-respected, progressive hospital in which to work. With its collaborative clinical team and integrated approach, you'll treat an 100% inpatient population.
The employed position is full-time. You'll enjoy light call, 32 days of PTO, a competitive compensation package, full benefits and relocation assistance of up to $10K with receipts. H1B candidates will also be considered.
CompHealth is a national leader in health care staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of health care facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Keith Distasio at 203-663-9383 or E-Mail at Keith.Distasio@CompHealth.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!
- Hospital-employed position
- Associate Medical Director
- 100% inpatient
- Board Certification required
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Call schedule that provides a great quality of life
- Will consider H1B candidates
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice and a 401K retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 32 PTO days - 20 vacation days, 12 sick days
- Up to $10K in relocation with receipts