Work and live in a great family community minutes from Hartford and New Haven, Connecticut. As a staff adult psychiatrist for one of the largest hospitals in the area, you'll work in a collaborative behavioral health department with little call and ample PTO.
Your case load will mainly be outpatient with some inpatient treatment along with occasional emergency department consults. You'll earn a competitive salary with RVU bonuses, great benefits and a call schedule that allows you to enjoy your life. Malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, and a relocation allowance are part of the package as well.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
- Adult psychiatry
- Mostly outpatient with some inpatient
- Minimal ED consults during weekdays
- Just minutes from Hartford, CT
- Excellent collaborative clinical team
- Family-friendly community
- Presently 5 other psychiatrists, APRN, full time PA, therapists, social workers
- Intake, evaluations, and medical checks
- Competitive salary with RVU bonuses
- 1:7 call schedule
- Excellent medical benefits and sign-on bonus
- Sign-on bonus and generous paid time off
- Relocation assistance