Looking for a quality of life opportunity that offers over 6 weeks PTO in a family friendly community 30 minutes from Hartford?
Bring your child and adolescent psychiatry background to work for a progressive hospital at its main campus. You'll work within a collaborative, clinical team environment with a progressive integrated approach in hospital that is a member of the Hartford Health System. You'll be joining two other psychiatrists and NPs. Call will be discussed with the doctor.
You'll receive a great salary, full health benefits, paid malpractice, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with jobs you'll love. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. In your search, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
- Hospital employed position
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Full time
- Quality of life opportunity
- Board certified or board eligible pending certification
- Bradley International Airport under 1 hour away
- Generous salary
- Sign-on bonus, 401K, and 32 PTO days
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation allowance and paid malpractice
- Family friendly area