Twenty minutes to Connecticut beaches, great shoreline restaurants, and world-class casino resorts, Norwich is ideally located on Connecticut's eastern end.
There an adult psychiatrist opportunity awaits the physician looking for a well-respected, progressive hospital in which to work. With its collaborative clinical team and integrated approach, you'll treat a 100% inpatient population with 2 or 3 hours per day of partial hospitalization.
The employed position is full time. You'll enjoy light call, 32 days of PTO, a competitive compensation package, full benefits, and relocation assistance of up to $10K with receipts. H1B candidates will also be considered.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Hospital employed position
- Adult psychiatry
- 100% inpatient
- Average daily census of 12
- Monday to Friday
- Call of 1:5 telephone, 1:5 weekend rounding
- Will consider H1B candidates
- Board certified or on the way to becoming board certified
- Competitive salary
- Paid malpractice and a 401K retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 32 PTO days - 20 Vacation, 12 Sick
- Up to $10K in relocation with receipts