Join an expanding team of psychiatrists with one of the best hospitals in New England!
Full-time Consultation Liaison position which offers an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative model of Consultation Liaison Psychiatry. This model proactively identifies and treats patients with mental illness and/or substance use disorders who have been admitted to the medical or surgical services. Will work in collaboration with an experienced APRN as part of a Behavioral Intervention Team.
- There are opportunities to teach Family Medicine Residents as well as medical students from Yale School of Medicine
- Highly competitive compensation and excellent benefits including matching retirement plan
- Call responsibilities are minimal
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible
- Board Certification in Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry/Psychosomatic Medicine is preferred but not required
Central Connecticut location offers a choice of beautiful communities with first rate schools. We are in easy travel distance to beaches and mountains, as well as both New York City and Boston.
Contact: Neal Fenster