As a Psychiatrist for this high growth,you will provide the ability to manage your own patient panel, as well as lead and mentor other Behavioral Health Nurse Practitioners and Social Workers. You will work in a highly collaborative team environment with a supportive, interdisciplinary focus. You will recieve an excellent Compensation Package with bonus opportunity and benefits package including 401k with company match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Generous Paid Time Off, Expense Reimbursement for Child and Elder Care, Education, and Adoption. You will have the opportunity to grow within the company and to work closely with our senior management team.
Join this high energy, mission driven organization where the patient comes first!
As Psychiatrist you will:
- Function as the day to day behavioral health clinical leader of the multi-disciplinary team
- Provide decision support to team members providing care in the home to Landmark patients
- Assess patients medical, behavioral, social psychological, financial, caregiver support, and environmental safety needs
- Develop and update care plans and documentation of clinical encounters in the electronic medical record
- Provide same-day clinical assessment and treatment for pre-crisis intervention
- Educate patients and their legal representatives in behavioral health care.
- Communicate directly with patient’s PCP or behavioral health provider if actively involved in patient care
- Participate in weekly case conference reviews; weekly IDT meetings; JOC meetings; and quality improvement committee meetings
- Provide 24/7 behavioral health coverage for assigned and covered patients which is part of a call schedule
- Board Certified in Psychiatry, Geriatrics sub-specialty preferred
- Ability to meet all Landmark Health Credentialing Requirements
- Extensive experience in providing psychiatric care to a wide range of patients including geriatrics.
- Familiarity with Medicare Guidelines
- Familiarity with HCC and ICD-10 codes as related to billing practices.
- Driver’s license without restrictions and a good driving record.
- Malpractice profile meets Landmark Health’s risk guidelines.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience, home-based care desired.
- Knowledge of applicable clinical standards of care.
- DEA certification