Earn an exceptional salary and comp package in this central California city. This fast growing community is located in Kern County, the most productive oil and 4th most productive agricultural county in the US. Sequoia National Forest, the Kern Canyon, and the Tehachapi Mountains are nearby for the nature enthusiast.
The positon is for a psychiatrist interested in treating adult and child and adolescent patients. Fellowship training is not required. However, a California license is. You'll see patients on both an inpatient and outpatient basis. Call is one weekend per month, for which you will earn an additional $60K a year. You'll also enjoy over 5 weeks of PTO.
The employer will consider both board certified and board eligible psychiatrists. J1 and H1B candidates are invited to apply as well.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For more information, please contact Rory Tully at 203-663-9387 or email your CV and references to rory.tully@CompHealth.com.
- Employed adult and C&A position
- Call 1 weekend/month
- Must be California licensed
- Will see H1B & J1 visa candidates
- Candidates can be BE or BC
- 4 psychiatrists on staff, 2 NPs, therapists, and psychologists
- Total compensation of $350K+
- Production incentives and paid malpractice
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 4 weeks vacation, 6 holidays
- Retirement plan, CME time and allowance