Rewarding California Central Coast Psychiatry Position
Develop your own outpatient practice in a well-established health center with a team of multidisciplinary experts. The organization offers you all the resources you need to deliver high-quality care to patients.Ensure the health of the community by managing diverse cases in a dynamic, patient-focused setting.
- Guaranteed income floor, no ceiling – RVU bonus structure
- 225,000 forgivable loan for relocation, student loan reimbursement, and housing
- Extensive referral network – Busy from day one
- Consistent Monday to Friday schedule with rotating weekend shifts
- Comprehensive benefits including retirement plan with company match
Live and work on the California Central Coast, just an hour outside the Bay Area. The region is known for its beautiful ocean views and eclectic mix of culture and architecture. The temperate year-round climate and ocean breezes make the area a very pleasant place to live. Enjoy some of the nation’s best kayaking, scuba diving, and surfing destinations along with world-class golf courses overlooking the ocean and amazing waterfall hikes.
Job Reference: PSY - 123109