At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Rory Tully directly at 203-663-9387 or email your CV and references to Rory.Tully@CompHealth.com.
- Light call
- Residential treatment - inpatient
- Employed position
- Must be BC in Psychiatry
- Arizona license will bolster your candidacy
- Experience with eating disorder a plus, but not required
- Flexible schedule
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Sign-on bonus
- Vacation & CME, relocation assistance