The Borough of Fairbanks, Alaska has a population of over 99,000 residents. Its leading behavioral health clinic is looking to hire a board certified child and adolescent psychiatrist to provide direct clinical services including psychiatric assessment, advanced health evaluations, psychotherapy, and medication prescriptions, primarily in an outpatient setting.
The clinic is looking for someone with experience as a clinical supervisor.
You'll receive an excellent, above average compensation, 6 weeks PTO by the 2nd year, full benefits, a retirement plan with matching, a significant sign-on bonus, and so much more.
You'll need to be board certified and fellowship trained in C&A psychiatry.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide to find the best jobs and locations. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of providers like you and the health care communities you serve.
For more details, please contact Keith Distasio at 203-663-9383 or email your CV and references to Keith.Distasio@CompHealth.com.
- Medical director role serving a child & adolescent population
- 100% outpatient
- Guaranteed above average salary
- Must be fellowship trained & BC in C&A psychiatry
- Someone with experience as a clinical supervisor preferred
- Experience as a clinical supervisor preferred
- Significant salary
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan and paid malpractice insurance