A new psychiatry opportunity is available in Hawaii. Physician must be comfortable with outpatient coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with some call, and the physician will see 10-14 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current Hawaii license.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Outpatient and a little call
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, call is 3-4 times/month
- 90 minutes for first evaluations and 30 minutes for follow up (2 new patients average and 6-8 follow ups/day)
- Need a 4+ month commitment
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing