Pennsylvanians who love nature love the 3200 acres of state park known as Presque Isle. A delicate peninsula jutting into Lake Erie, its miles of beaches and winding paths offer relaxation or exploration for all tastes. Just minutes from downtown Erie, it's the perfect place to escape and not be far from all the conveniences the city has to offer.
A leading state-of-the-art facility in Erie is looking for a psychiatrist with child & adolescent experience to join its progressive treatment of an all voluntary patient base. A C&A fellowship is not required. You'll work with a mostly inpatient population with light call, an excellent Monday through Friday schedule, and each psychiatrist is assigned an RN. Much of your work will include psychopharmacology and consults.
The compensation will be competitive, and you'll receive full benefits, malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, and $5K upon becoming board certified if certification is in progress. By the end of year 1, you'll be entitled to 38 days of PTO.
CompHealth is the industry leader in permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For more information, contact Keith Distasio at 203-663-9376 or email your CV and references to keith.distasio@compHealth.com.
- Progressive, state-of-the-art facility
- Voluntary treatment facility
- Mostly inpatient, some outpatient
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Light 1:3 call, phone backup mostly
- Each psychiatrist assigned an RN
- Patient mix - 60% adolescent, 40% child
- Experience with C&A desired, not required
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus
- Full medical benefits and paid malpractice
- Education loan repayment and $5K bonus for board certification if in progress
- 20 paid prorated vacation days, 11 holidays, and 7 sick days
- Relocation assistance