Child Psychiatry Faculty Opportunity in the Heartland
Growing Child Psychiatry Academic Program.
Expanding Academic Child Psychiatry Program. Major Metro (1.5 Million) State University Academic Program is expanding their Child Psychiatry faculty program.
- Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Director level positions is available if candidate meets the requirements.
- All interested candidates are welcome to apply to include all Visas holders. (H1B or J1)
- Candidates must have completed an accredited psychiatry residency and a Child Psychiatry fellowship to qualify.
- Candidate should be a team player with a mature personality who enjoys working with children. Strong clinical services background or desire as well as a true desire to teach.
- Base Salary will depend upon title and experience with negotiations beginning at $175,000 plus incentives. Superior state benefits program that covers retirement, benefits, paid malpractice, relocation and more.
- Listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S and one of the fastest growing communities. Located in the Heartland, this community offers everything a for a family or physician!
You will be welcomed with open arms and Cowboy Smiles!
Please reference CPS 5158