HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, desirable location and very close to Manhattan): Adult and/or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists. Employed by a fully accredited Medical Center. Can be Outpatient or a mixture of Outpatient and Inpatient. Call will be 1:5. There is the option to see private patients. $ Very good financial compensation package and earning potential!
LOCATION: NEW JERSEY:
- The office and hospital are both located in northern New Jersey. This desirable city is situated within very close proximity to Manhattan. Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.
- Located in northern New Jersey and very close to Manhattan, a fully accredited community medical center is seeking to recruit an Adult Psychiatrist and/or a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- The new psychiatrist will be employed by this health-care facility offering medical practice and technology.
- This medical center currently has on staff four psychiatrists, one psychiatry Physician Assistant and two psychiatry Nurse Practitioners.
- There will be an option to practice either outpatient psychiatry or a combination of both outpatient and inpatient.
- The office/clinic is located in the hospital. The new psychiatrist will also be given the option to see private patients in a separate office. This second office is located five minutes from the hospital and is owned by the hospital.
- Call Schedule: If she or he wants to do both outpatient and inpatient work, the call schedule will be 1:5.
- Both Adult and Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists who are still doing their residency and fellowship training and not available until the summer of 2015 or the summer of 2016, and those psychiatrists who are currently in practice with experience are all welcome and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: All the psychiatrists on staff are all employed by this medical center. They are offering:
- Very competitive starting base salary which is commensurate with the physician’s experience, etc.
- Productivity incentive
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 K plan
- Paid vacation
- The earning potential is very good!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the Capital of the World, New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.