We are seeking a child and adolescent psychiatrist to join an established health system.
Be part of a team of three full-time psychiatrists, three full-time PA's, two psychiatrists on a PRN basis, as well as telemedicine support.
- Monday through Friday with occasional weekend call
- Strong support staff in place
- Largest Acute and Residential facility in the state and mental health provider in the region
- Collegial and experienced team
- Potential for relocation, sign on bonus and school loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package
Springfield was named one of the "20 Best Places to Live and Work in the US" by Employment Review. Consistently rated one of the top quality of life communities in the nation by Money Magazine. Springfield has a large state university, performing arts center, top quality schools and a low cost of living. Enjoy an abundance of recreational activities including hiking, camping and hunting. Six area lakes provide a place for a variety of water sports and excellent fishing. Kansas City, St. Louis, Tulsa and Fayetteville are all a 2-3 hour drive from Springfield.
Contact: Neal Fenster