The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a behavioral health team of well-trained, highly respected Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Registered Nurses, Case Managers and other professionals.
- Primarily outpatient with the opportunity to see inpatients
- Competitive salary structure offering contract with guaranteed income
- Additional income potential for participating in optional call rotation
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Potential for student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits
- CME allowance
- Flexible scheduling options
The community is often described as offering "small-town living with big-city flair". It is located in the center of Mid-America and within driving distance of the Midwest's largest cities: Indianapolis, Louisville, St. Louis, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus and Nashville. It offers many of the amenities found in larger cities while maintaining the friendliness, comfort and safety found in small towns. Choose from older, well-built homes with charm and character or prestigious custom built homes. Whether you want to stretch your muscles or your mind, this community has something for you. From the arts, to sports, to the great outdoors, there is something for everyone.
Contact: Neal Fenster