We are working with a Behavioral Health Center in central Illinois to recruit a Chief Medical Officer for their Child and Adolescent Programs.
- Services include inpatient and outpatient programs for general and specialty psychiatry and substance abuse treatment issues
- Be part of a highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment team
- Academic affiliation
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Supervision of other physicians and clinical staff
- Program development and quality improvement
- Reasonable shared call
- Top Salary offered that is commensurate with experience
- Sign on bonus and relocation
- Benefits include malpractice, health insurance, matching 401k, PTO, CME, stock purchase plan
This great community is home to several universities and is just 90 miles from St. Louis and 200 from Chicago. Contact me to learn more!
Contact: Neal Fenster