CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY
This position will be located at our newly constructed Sequoia site this summer!
Join a unique multi-specialty group! Advocate Dreyer is a physician-governed group where you can practice medicine for many years in beautiful growing communities. Enjoy a well-run clinic, giving you a balanced lifestyle and freedom from administrative headaches while you practice quality medicine. Become part of our future!
How Do Physicians Like Working at Advocate Dreyer?
In a 2014 nation-wide survey conducted by the American Medical Group Association, Advocate Dreyer ranked in the 93rd percentile for Physician Satisfaction! Physicians are involved in the Clinic and input in quality, operations and growth.
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Department Details:
Advocate Dreyer’s Psychiatry Department has grown to over 20 providers, who are a respected and cohesive group of professionals in the Fox Valley Area. We have recently opened a search for a fourth C&A Psychiatrist at our new Sequoia site (opening summer, 2016). It’s a beautiful location with easy access from I-88.
- Enjoy consultation/collaboration with over 240 providers in 28 physician specialties within the Clinic.
- Advocate Dreyer has 13 outpatient locations throughout the growing counties of Kane, DuPage, and Kendall Counties.
- Enjoy your family time; along with a well run practice.
- Enjoy EPIC Electronic Medical Records in the office, home or “on the road.”
- Dreyer is affiliated with Advocate Health Care – one of the nation’s top 10 health systems.
- Advocate Dreyer believes in providing high quality, compassionate care with a commitment to evidence based medicine and team-based medical management. Physicians have input in our future!
- 1:4 weekends and one night a week.
Competitive Compensation and Generous Benefits Package:
- Advocate Dreyer has a physician mentoring program will help you transition into a successful career
- Initial 2 year income guarantee and competitive compensation with benefits
- Paid moving expenses
We also offer a full complement of Neuropsychologists, Nurse Practitioner, Psychologists, & Master Level Therapists!
Presence Mercy hospital does offer inpatient psychiatry services (Advocate Dreyer has their own Hospitalists who provide high-quality inpatient rounding on patients for non-psych related conditions)
Communities and Schools:
The Fox Valley region and its surrounding communities are amenity-rich with great places to dine out, shop, and enjoy a wide array of cultural arts activities. Great schools, beautiful neighborhoods, and year-round recreational opportunities are what make this a great community in which to live and work. Many of our providers work and live in these great areas, including the Aurora, Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles area(s).
I look forward to hearing from you to see if Advocate Dreyer is that place where you can see yourself practicing the type of medicine you went into medicine for!
Thank you again for your interest in Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic!
Manager of Physician Recruitment
Advocate Dreyer Medical Clinic
Aurora, Illinois 60506