General Psychiatrist - desirable western Oregon
Excellent opportunity for an Adult Psychiatrist to join a well-established group in desirable western Oregon. This is a long-standing group of medical doctors and allied health professionals, working together to treat mental and emotional disorders. The practice is financially stable, and has continued to grow over the years.
- The practicing partners work 4 or 4.5 day workweeks, but the group is open to the new group defining his or her own week.
- There is a pool of psychiatrists in the area who share call, making the call schedule about 1 in 8 weeks.
- This is a strictly outpatient practice
- Starting salary is negotiable, and depending upon experience. This is a partnership opportunity.
- The group is seeking someone interested in putting roots down in the area, and someone who demonstrates these qualities:
i. Leadership capabilities, as well as interest in the business side of a practice.
ii. Self starter
iii. Values all levels of work in the practice
iv. Interest in a mix of a public and private practice
v. Interest in chronic pain a bonus
vi. Public health background a bonus
vii. Someone who does well with animals
viii. A person who is health conscious
Location offers the best of the Northwest with proximity to Portland amenities, the Oregon wine country, coastal resorts, and the Cascade Mountains. Several colleges and universities are nearby.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.