- Full Time
- Hours:Flexible | Either 4 or 4 1/2 Days per Week
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: 1:6 FP; 1:5 OB - NO WEEKEND CALL!
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Competitive Salary | Flexible Two-Year Salary Guarantee Based on a Four, or Four and a Half Day Work Week| Compensation Plan After Two Years
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | Disability | Life | Malpractice & WI Patient Comp. Fund |35 Paid Time Off Days Including Vacation & Holidays | License/Board Fees | CME Days & $4,500 per Year | 403b & 457b Retirement | Legal Plan Option
- Additional Info: New London offers so much for outdoor enthusiasts| The community is surrounded by a year-round scenic paradise for boating, canoeing, rafting, tubing, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, snowmobiling, and hunting | There are two rivers within the city limits, as well as 900 acres of parks, trails and recreational facilities in the city and surrounding areas.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.