University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine & Community Health -
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18
- Call Schedule: Phone call only. Shared
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: MGMA, AMGA, Mcgladrey & Pullen blended weighted median. Year 1 & 2 guarantee transitioning to panel-based compensation plan. Potential for retention bonus.
- Benefits: UW benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, WI retirement system). Paid leave including vacation/sick leave/holidays and CME days with CME allowance. Malpractice coverage through the state of WI. Paid licensure and professional fees.
- Additional Info: Odana Atrium Clinic Website | Community Website. Madison, WI (population 243,000), the vibrant capital of Wisconsin and home of the University of Wisconsin, and the many picturesque surrounding towns, has the best of all worlds: natural beauty and outdoor recreation, stimulating cultural offerings, distinctive restaurants and shops, and an irreverent spirit of fun.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.