Family / Internal Medicine Physician Board Certified or Board Eligible
A Multi Specialty doctor’s office in Mckinney, TX (30 Minutes north of Dallas, TX), is looking for a family medicine physician to join its group. The doctor's office combines Family Medicine, Chiropractic, Medical Massage, Physical Therapy & Spinal Decompression in one convenient location to meet all of a family's healthcare needs.
Responsibilities of the Family / Internal Medicine Physician
- Provide outpatient care to the local community and educate patients
- Perform up to 20 visits/day, 5 days a week with patients 12-100.
- Keep updated on procedures to make/complement the practice.
- Take part in occasional office duties as needed.
- Provide health maintenance care.
- Diagnose and treat common patient illnesses.
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
Requirements of the Family / Internal Medicine Physician
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Current unrestricted Physician license in TX
- Extensive Family/Internal Medicine experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of e-Clinical
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of ICD-10 coding