We have an opening for a Full-time Physician to provide Primary care at our employer Patient Centered Medical Home located in Camp Hill, PA!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary:Provides direct medical care to client company employees in an outpatient setting.
·Provides episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
·May provide occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance) in some health centers
·Conducts histories and physical examinations and prescribes medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
·Develops treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educates and advises on medical issues as needed
·Provides referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
·Evaluates the effectiveness of medical care and monitors progress of patients
·Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice and as defined by Premise Health privileging process
·Participates in the development of annual health center goals and objectives
·Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
·May formulate and administer health programs as needed
·Provides overall responsibility for the care of patients seen in the health care clinic in the absence of the Medical Leader
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
- Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting. (Occupational healthcare experience may apply in some clinics).
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state within which the site is located
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
- Must have current state and federal DEA certification
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Certification may be required for some positions
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.