Community Action Committee of Pike County -
- Hours:flexible hours.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 23
- Call Schedule: phone only once every 12 weeks, very minimal
- Loan Repayment
- Sign-On Bonus: $10000
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with productivity bonus. | Stipend offered for current residents who sign contract.
- Benefits: Employer covers 75% of medical insurance | Dental & Vision | Life Insurance | Short Term Disability | 12 paid sick days | 11 paid holidays | 20 days PTO/CME + $3,000 for CE costs | Malpractice insurance w/ tail coverage provided through the Federal Tort Claims Act | 403B w/ up to 6% match | HPSA score: 19
- Additional Info: Relocation costs reimbursed up to $3,000 | Costs for Ohio licensing and DEA certification covered by CAC | Loan repayment options through NHSC and Ohio department of health | EMR - eClinicalWorks
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.