SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Primary Care Physician provides Primary Care services and comprehensive health care to all patients who have requested home visits, as well as referring patients to whatever additional care they may need. Transportation with private driver provided to each patients home.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Travel to each patients’ home for house calls with driver provided by the company.
- Perform initial medical assessments including medical histories
- Assess patients' needs and provide counseling about medical needs
- Provide well care, sick call, and post-hospital follow-up care. Duties can include catheter changes, administering flu shots, and prescribing medication as needed.
- Keep comprehensive notes of visits and update the status of each patient seen
- Diagnose, manage and treat common illnesses and acute conditions
- Perform all related duties, as assigned, or unrelated duties, as requested, during emergencies
- Licensed to practice as a NYS Physician.
- Licensed and currently registered as a Physician in the State of New York.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in home care and general care. Recent graduates welcome.