Optum Medical Partners is a group of primary care physicians with two clinical locations offering patients throughout Southern Nevada compassion, innovation, and high quality care. The group is headquartered in the greater Las Vegas, NV area.
At Optum, we share what might be seen as a surprisingly simple goal: making the health system work better for everyone. We look for people who relentlessly push themselves to go farther. For these high performers, a position on a team at Optum is a natural fit. We offer more than the talent, resources and can-do culture—we offer a place to improve the lives of others while doing your life’s best work.SM
Join us in creating a better future and you’ll soon find you’re doing your life’s best work.
As a part of our continued growth, we are searching for a new Primary Care Physician to join our team…
Examines, diagnoses and treats patients of all ages for acute injuries, infections, and illnesses.
Counsels and educates patients and families about acute and chronic conditions or concerns.
Documents items such as: appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
Formulates diagnostic and treatment plans.
Prescribes and administers medications, therapies, and procedures
Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan and provides advice on follow up.
Responsible for the coordination of care with specialists and appropriate ancillary services.
Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
Maintains quality of care standards as defined by the practice.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Active and unrestricted medical license
- Nevada Medical License or ability to obtain
- 1 or more years of Outpatient Clinic experience
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Takes Initiative, creative, has problem solving ability, is adaptable, and flexible.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously.
- Managed Care/IPA/Health Plan experience
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Current and unrestricted DEA license
- Bilingual in Spanish
Sorry,this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.