Our Urgent Care, LLC -
- Hours:8 AM - 8 PM | Minimum One 12 Hour Shift per Week
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 40
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation Plus Bonus Potential
- Benefits: Medical/Dental | No Out of Pocket Fees if Provider or Family Use In-House Services | 401k With 3% Match | CME is Negotiable | Long Term Disability and Life Insurance is Company Paid | Paid Vacation - 1st Year Starts With 3 Weeks | Malpractice Insurance With Tail Coverage
- Additional Info: Move to a town with something for everyone. Whether you are an urban explorer, die-hard sports fan, aficionado of family fun...no matter what your interests are, you'll find what you're looking for | Expand your knowledge while visiting the Saint Louis Art Museum, The Contemporary Art Museum St. Louis, and the Pulitzer Foundation each located in the Grand Center arts and entertainment district | Treat your ears to one of the 300 shows in one of St. Louis premiere concert venues or local bars | Catch a Cardinal's baseball game at Busch Stadium or a St. Louis Blues hockey game at the Scottrade Center | Supported by 3 Dedicated Paramedics | EMR - eClinicalWorks
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.