Seeking BC/BE Primary Care Physician to join the correctional healthcare pioneers in improving the health and safety in the communities where we live and work. Graduating residents welcome to apply.
• FACILITY TYPE: Outpatient medical services within a correctional facility
• PATIENT AGES: Males 18 and up
• ABOUT THE FACILITY: This is a state facility that holds about 1,100 inmates in maximum and minimum security housing
• PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: No
• COMPETITIVE SALARY: guaranteed compensation, hourly-exempt position at $93.50 per hour
• COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Medical, dental, short and long term disability, and retirement savings program
o Student Loan Repayment: Facilities qualifies for the Michigan Student Loan Repayment Program which offers up to $100,000 in repayment
o CME: $2,000 annually
• EXCELLENT WORK LIFE BALANCE
o SCHEDULE: Full-time, 40 hours per week, flexibility on 8 or 10 hour shifts and start time
o GENEROUS amount of paid time off including 25 days per year
WHY PRACTICE IN Marquette, MI?
Marquette is in the heart of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula set on the shimmering shores of Lake Superior. Marquette County offers life at a different pace surrounded by nature’s best at every turn. Enjoy fine dining, a buzzing microbrew scene, a variety of recreational offerings and unique events in the area including art and history museums, wine vineyards and more!