Do you believe that theleads to more successful health outcomes? Would you like to work in a where you can treat patients in primary care, urgent care and occupational medicine, and in all stages of life?
As a Physician in this growing healthcare organization, you will enjoy in one of the most desirable communities in the region. midway between Boston and Cape Cod.
- Diagnose and treat an array of pediatric and adult illnesses and injuries
- Order and interpret indicated diagnostic testing based upon evidence-based medicine and clinical practice guidelines
- Perform necessary procedures
- EMR charting
- MD or DO degree and a current, unrestricted license to practice in the state of MA
- Board Certification or Board eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Med-Peds
- 2+ years of clinical work in a busy fast-paced environment preferred but not required